Silence Type Breakers
- Low Noise Level
- Full-closed boxdesignprotect the main bodfrom damage
1. High-strength materials are used to preventaccidental breakageand loose-locking designs.
2. Reduce the recoil ofmachinery and the operator; increase the impact of the crushing energy
4. Special alloy steel, after several deep heat treatments, high standard design ensures precision and concentricity and improves using life
5. High-quality steel and a variety of heat treatments ensure excellent performance, both wear-resistant andnot easily broken, can be used in different ways Pyramid type, flat head type and flush type.
Our objective is to be the most reliable and trusted hydraulic breaker and moil provider in the country. Our objective for our customers is to minimize downtime, maximize productivity and ensure low cost of ownership.
Shaik Edroos 072 472 7198 / 071 175 0539
Tokozani Dube (TK), 071 613 4530
UNIT L3, WESTHILLS BUSINESS ESTATE 325 CLOUD STREET SUNDERLAND RIDGE,CENTURION,0157
© Copyright 2019 KB Breakers. All Rights Reserved